上一篇：Pressure Sprayer 5 Litres
下一篇：Lion Star Gray Dustbin
This hose can be used for industrial watering, lawn and garden watering, nursery water supply lines, commercial wash down and Golf course water lines and also car washing.
- Expandable Hose must be attached to a spray nozzle or the optional on/off ball valve (sold separately) in order to expand and function properly.
- Before use make sure that all rubber washers are inserted into the coupling side of the hose and sprayer. CAUTION:do not over tighten couplings, it is recommended to hand tighten to a snug fit. Over tightening may damage the washer and coupling.
- The hose will retract to its original size. If the hose is attached to an oscillating sprinkler, the hose may gently drag the sprinkler as it retracts when the water is turned off.
- The Expandable Hose must be used with a sprayer or the optional ball valve (sold separately) attached. The hose will not expand without those in place.
- The Expandable Hose is intended for outdoor use only; do not use the hose inside.
- The Expandable Hose should never be used for potable water use, do not drink from the hose or use the hose to supply drinking water. An outdoor hose may be exposed to conditions that can be hazardous to human health.
- The Expandable Hose is not intended for hot water use. Do not run hot water through the hose.
- The Expandable Hose is a general outdoor water hose. Do not stretch the hose or use the hose for any other purpose than standard outdoor watering tasks.
- The Expandable Hose is intended to expand only with use of water; if stretched while drained the hose can quickly retract and cause bodily harm. Do not stretch the hose.
- The Expandable Hose is intended to be drained after each use, do not leave the hose under pressure when not in use. Drain the hose completely before storage and store indoors during freezing temperatures. Freezing temperatures can damage the hose